- This event has passed.
CULTURAL HERITAGE & EU FUNDING FORUM
November 5, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Co-hosted by Historic Environment Scotland and Creative Europe Desk UK-Scotland. Please see the below for an outline of the day’s programme.
The Morning session will include an update on EU funding and UK Exit and talks from EU funding contact points to include: –
• Creative Europe
• Europe for Citizens
• Horizon 2020
• Interreg (TBC)
This will be followed by Case Study Presentations to include:
• ALAPP – Creative Europe funded App (http://alapp.eu/en/)
• SKREI Convention – Creative Europe funded project (http://www.museumnord.no/en/projects/)
• Archnetwork – Erasmus funded programme (http://archnetwork.org/)
Lunch will be provided.
The afternoon session will comprise of Project Development workshops for those interested in exploring European partnership projects while identifying suitable funding opportunities within EU programmes. No previous project or EU funding application experience is required to participate.
Themes for the workshops:
• Social inclusion
• Training, skills & education
• Working with young people